2011 International CES
Jan. 6-9 – Las Vegas
Booth 21813 South Hall Lower Level
“CES is the ultimate event for consumer electronics lovers, and we can’t wait to see the latest and greatest gadgets on display,” said Joshua Carlson, director of public relations, Atlona Technologies. “For Atlona, it’s going to be a very exciting show. We will be showcasing products from our CE line that are designed to meet the high consumer demand for implementing newer technologies with existing home theater and computer systems. Our lineup will include a number of simple solutions that anyone can install and operate, which dramatically extend the capabilities of PCs and laptops. From conveniently streaming media to an HDTV to immersion in the ultimate PC gaming experience, we’ve got consumers covered.”
Atlona® at the 2011 International CES:
At the 2011 International CES, Atlona® will showcase a wide variety of easy-to-use CE products, including innovative wireless solutions that allow consumers to enjoy streaming content from their computer on their HDTV without the hassle of wires. Making its CES debut will be the third-generation AT-AiR3 USB to HDMI converter, which is capable of transmitting a full 1080p wireless signal. Atlona will also highlight simple solutions for bringing computer gaming to the HDTV, incorporating older Mac® computers and laptops with new Mac monitors, and enhancing the home theater experience. For integrators, Atlona has always strived to provide a one-stop shop for digital connectivity solutions. In keeping with this tradition, the company is proud to announce support for all 3D signal types across multiple Atlona products, including HDMI switchers, converters, extenders, and splitters. Incorporating the very latest advances in A/V technology, Atlona’s 3D-compatible products operate flawlessly with every new 3D display on the market.
Atlona® Products in Action at the 2011 International CES:
Wireless Solutions — Enjoy Streaming Content From a Mac® or PC on an HDTV
- AT-AiR3 Wireless USB to HDMI/VGA Adaptor With Audio (1080p) — Atlona® is excited to announce the CES debut of the third generation of its AT-HDAiR: the AT-AiR3. Answering the call for a full 1080p wireless signal, this one-of-a-kind device allows users to connect any USB-enabled computer or laptop wirelessly to an HDTV or projector via VGA or HDMI. Capable of transmitting a signal up to 30 feet, the AT-AiR3 is perfect for viewing streaming media from Hulu, YouTube, and other popular sites, as well as computer-based learning programs such as RosettaStone® or Lynda online training.
- AT-PCLINK Wireless DVI With Stereo Audio and Dual USB-KVM Extender — With two USB ports and a 3.5-mm audio and DVI port, the AT-PCLINK gives users access to their PC with a secondary keyboard, mouse, display, and PC speakers through wireless transmission. The unit transforms any PC into a sleek, simple access point that can be used up to 30 feet away from the base station.
Video Gaming — Upgrade a Desktop or Laptop Monitor to an HDTV
- AT-HD620 HDMI/Mini DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Scaler and Switcher — Convert HDMI signals from any HDMI-enabled source to a Mini DisplayPort monitor. The scaler allows the unit to upconvert any HDMI resolution to match the native resolution of an Apple® iMac® 27-inch or 24-inch monitor.
- AT-HD610 DVI With Analog/Digital Audio to HDMI Converter and Embedder — Play favorite computer games on an HDTV, or watch uploaded videos. With the AT-HD610, users can easily connect a DVI-D cable and a 3.5-mm or SPDIF audio cable from a computer to a TV with just a single HDMI cable.
Apple®-Based Products — Incorporate Older Mac® Computers and Laptops With New Mac Monitors
- AT-DP200 DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter — Easily convert any Mac or PC’s DVI or Mini-DVI signal to a digital signal over a Mini DisplayPort connector, which is currently used on the Apple® 24-inch and iMac® 27-inch displays.
- AT-DP400 (Dual Link) DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter (USB Powered) — Designed to convert a Mac® or PC’s dual-link DVI output to a digital signal over a Mini DisplayPort connector, the AT-DP400 is optimized for the iMac® 27-inch monitor, which can support resolutions up to 2560x1440.
- AT-MDP21 2x1 Mini DisplayPort KVM Switch — Connect up to two Mini Displ