May 7, 2020 -
Increase safety with a quick temperature check
Aurora introduces TAURI, an Android based all-in-one infrared temperature sensing tablet. It is offered in 10.1", 15.6", 21.5" screen sizes. The tablets support a variety of stands, desktop, and wall mount options.
First layer of protection
Upon sensing an individual, TAURI will provide alerts when a person is running a high temperature within 1 second from 3.3ft (1 meter) away. This provides the first layer of screening protection using a hygienic non-touch infrared technology.
TAURI uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2/DTM-3 desktop stands
- Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial detection
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control engine included at no extra cost
- Integration with third-party control systems
- Digital signage capabilities