KVM over IP (Matrix Switching and Sharing)
Easily switch and extend KVM over a LAN. The transmitter connects thousands of users and computers over your existing IP network. And it supports single or multi-subnet installations.
Beautiful, clear picture quality
Delivers perfect digital video: The transmitter supports single-link DVI up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz. It also supports VGA using the KVGA-DVI-D converter. Supports USB 2.0 Full and Low Speed.
Not hard on your infrastructure or users. The transmitter's no-loss compression minimizes bandwidth use while maximizing user experience.
Designed for mission-critical, 24/7 applications
Don't worry about your KVM system going down in the most pressing situations. The transmitter features power and link redundancy and support for manager hub/spoke (primary/backup) to ensure your KVM system works when you need it most.
Small KVM transmitter
Leaves plenty of space for whatever else you need in your rack. The transmitter requires Zero U of rack space and it easily retrofits into existing infrastructure.
- KVM switching and extension over a LAN.
- No-loss compression for pixel-perfect image.
- Unlimited scalability with iPath manager.
- Small KVM transmitter that takes Zero U of space in the rack.
- Power and link redundancy, support for manager hub/spoke (primary/backup).
- USB powered KVM transmitter that requires less than 3 Watts of power.