The maritime-certified DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System are comprised of modular housing chassis with two or six slots and maritime-certified transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize. This is part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have your system assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Two maritime-certified housings are available: for two or six boards.
- A redundant power supply option is available.
- The 6-slot chassis will accept up to (6) modular cards in a 19" rack mount chassis for the DKM and has built-in 5-VDC, 10-Amp internal power supplies.
- It can be rack-mounted with ACXMODHEAR6-FPAC.
- Housing passed rigorous tests on security, vibration, humidity and environment extremes
- Designed for use in a "Protected" area such as the Bridge
- Applications range from maritime control rooms to accessing radar and GPS systems on multiple bridge control stations
- Housing can accept up to six receiver cards and has two rear-mounted internal PSUs Additional power supply is optional
- Backplane support enables seamless installation/swapping of cards without powering off the chassis