The Pro L1505UH combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Delivering 12,000 lumens of color/white brightness, the Pro L1505UH offers bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours. This sleek, black projector includes Edge Blending and 360-degree projection for a variety of installation applications. Its integration capabilities include 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™ connectivity, plus nine optional powered lenses (ships with ELPLM15 lens).
Bright and Colorful: Features 12,000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 12,000 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
Laser Light Source: Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
4K Enhancement Technology: Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality — every subtle intricacy is captured.
3G-SDI: Allows for the transmission of uncompressed digital video signals. Interface allows for a 328-foot cable length.
HDBaseT: Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable.
- Bright, vivid color - 12,000 lumens color/white brightness
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920x1200) with 4K Enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Advanced connectivity - 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses - with powered lens shift and lens memory (ships with ELPLM15 lens)
- Installation flexibility - 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- Brightness lock feature - allows users to securely set maximum brightness level
- Pro L1505UH projector
- ELPLM15 lens
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp