The D/S-AVM4 is the ideal choice in installations requiring a wall-mounted audio and video monitor input or output plate for computers, monitors and projectors. The panel is typically installed as an audio/video input plate, but may equally be used as an output jack panel. The front panel features a pass-through video monitor connector. Video connections are made on the front and rear panel using a standard dB15 video connector. The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks and a single stereo mini-jack, intended for stereo consumer line level audio sources. An input signal may be connected to either the phono jacks or to the mini-jack. The left and right signal inputs are fed to a rear-panel detachable terminal block. The audio signals are unbalanced and are intended for short wiring runs where balanced lines are not required.
- Stereo Audio Inputs to Stereo Audio Output
- Stereo Inputs on RCA Jacks and Stereo Mini-Jack
- Unbalanced Output on Detachable Terminal Block
- Video Monitor Pass-Through Panel Connector
- Available in Stainless Steel