The CIA-1000 Call Indicator Assembly connects to a RTS TW intercom channels and provides an attention-getting indicator light for cueing and paging. The light can be activated by any call button on the channel. Relay contacts are also included for activation of an external device along with the light. The CIA-1000 top-light version can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall. The front light version can be rack mounted with optional rackmounts.
- The top-light version is ideal for desktop or wall-mount use
- The front-light version is suitable for rack mounting
- System select control for compatibility with Audiocom or RTS TW Intercoms
- Line and loop connectors permit connection within a chain of intercom stations
- AC powered includes PS-L wallpack (same wallpack as used for US-2002, ES-4000A, SPK-2000)
- Spring-clamp terminals for relay output, with normal open (NO), common (C) and normal-closed (NC) contacts
- Rackmountable with optional rack mount hardware. Occupies 1/2-wide rack space